This is a transponder chip key that will start you car and unlock your door. This will work in place of the FOBIK all in one remote and key combo. Once the key is cut and programmed this key will lock and unlock your doors manually as well as start your car.
NOTES: You must have 2 working keys to do the programming yourself. If you do not have 2 working keys this key will need to be taken to the dealer or an automotive locksmith for programming. Programming instructions are included! Key must be cut prior to programming!
This remote fits the vehicles listed below:
- Chrysler 300 (2008 - 2011)
- Chrysler Town & Country (2009 - 2016)
- Dodge Caravan (2008 - 2017)
- Dodge Challenger (2009 - 2017)
- Dodge Charger (2008 - 2017)
- Dodge Dart (2013 - 2017)
- Dodge Grand Caravan (2008 - 2013)
- Dodge Journey (2009 - 2011)
- Dodge Magnum (2008)
- Dodge Ram (2010 - 2017)
- Jeep Commander (2008 - 2010)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (2008 - 2011)
Great solution to "key" issue with Dodges
Posted by David Sadler on 27th Feb 2019
While I love my Ram truck I absolutely hate the #$%^*&) electronic key fob. The damn thing is too big for a key ring and small enough to get lost. Why the hell they couldn't make a simple key escapes me. Now they have, the metal part unlocks the door and the the chip activates the ignition. I love it.