5-button PEPS (passive entry, passive start) key remote with flip-out key. If you have a push-button on your dash to start the car this is the one you need.
PROGRAMMING: The remote you purchase needs to be programmed to work on your vehicle. Easy, do it yourself programming instructions are included with the purchase. These instructions are done by you. If you need any help with programming contact our customer service.
Programming Notes: (1) The key blade of your remote will need to be cut in order to do the programming procedure, see notes below.
(2) Canadian vehicles can only be programmed by a dealer or locksmith with correct programming equipment. The on-board procedure does not work on these cars. If your VIN number starts with "2" you have a Canadian vehicle.
Strattec # 5921873
Interchange GM Part #s: 13500319 13584829 13585399
Notes: (1) This is a PEPS (Passive Entry Passive Start) keyless remote. Your vehicle must be equipped with a push button ignition start. If you do not have this option, this remote will not work. See our other listings.
(2) This remote is for vehicles equipped with the auto start feature. If your vehicle does not have this option, this remote will not work. See our other listings.
(3) The key blade on the remote will need to be cut to work on your vehicle. This is a high security key blade, for cutting of the blade you will need to go to a dealership or qualified automotive locksmith. Please check with your local dealership or locksmith to make sure they can properly cut the blade before purchasing.
This remote fits the vehicles listed below:
• Chevrolet Cruze (2011-2016)
• Chevrolet Impala (2014-2019)
• Chevrolet Malibu (2014-2016)
GM PGM 11