- Keyless Remotes ›
- GM 4-Button Keyless Remote Auto Start
GM 4-Button Keyless Remote Auto Start
This remote will work with the factory installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system on the vehicles listed below. Your vehicle must have the factory RKE system installed on it. Customers are responsible to determine if they have this option and to purchase the correct remote for their vehicle. All of our remotes come with new batteries and are tested before shipment.
PROGRAMMING: The remote you purchase needs to be programmed to work on your vehicle. Easy, do it yourself programming instructions are included with the purchase. These instructions are done by you. If you need any help with programming contact our customer service.
Programming Notes: Suzuki XL-7 & Saturn Vue do not come with programming instructions. You will need to go a dealership or automotive locksmith for programming. Also starting in 2011 GM took away the on board programming option for all vehicles. Vehicles 2011 & up will need to go to a dealership or automotive locksmith to program the remote.
Numbers on remote:
Part #: 20952474, 15913421, 20868672, 22759546, 22936098
FCC ID: OUC60270 or OUC60221
CAN: 850K60270 or 850K60221
Notes: This remote is for vehicles equipped with the remote start feature. Your vehicle must have this option or this remote will not work.
This remote fits the vehicles listed below:
• Buick Enclave (2008-2014)
• Chevrolet Avalanche (2007-2013)
• Chevrolet Captiva Sport (2012-2014)
• Chevrolet Equinox (2007-2009)
• Chevrolet Express (2008-2014)
• Chevrolet Silverado (2007-2013)
• Chevrolet Suburban (2007-2014)
• Chevrolet Tahoe (2007-2014)
• Chevrolet Traverse (2009-2014)
• GMC Acadia (2007-2014)
• GMC Savana (2008-2014)
• GMC Sierra (2007-2013)
• GMC Yukon (2007-2014)
• Hummer H2 (2008-2009)
• Pontiac Torrent (2007-2009)
• Saturn Outlook (2007-2009)
• Saturn Vue (2008-2009)